The Death Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Empire

The most powerful clan in JK2! (http://www.deathempire.tk OR http://www.deathempire.darkbb.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

officially DEATH EMPIRE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deS
Master

officially DEATH EMPIRE Empty
PostSubject: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am

yup
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:20 pm

so... has dE clan died?... or is it dieing?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ...   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 pm

No its been pretty much like this since the start. JK2 is dead, and pretty much all the clans in it. There are only a few active clans currently around in jk2, and they all suck. - hence dE was born...

The problem is most of the members come at certain times, or you may not see them at the place you are in - XFIRE solves this problem.

Another problem however is that there are no dates or events where people are on. Many times when you seen over 5 dE members was because we were there about 3 hours.

dE was around emm about 2 months? All of the current active clans have been around more than 3 years. dE is actually pretty active compared to all the other clans besides the MAIN 5 or w/e.

The current problem is server and me not being able to go on JK2 (considering I was the most active player for a month that made a big difference).

However the Current Solution is :
Pick a server to train on and have events on. - I can't go to JK2 so idk what servers are on right now. Make sure its force and no admin abusers are there.
Talk to a trainer or council mems to train you.. we got some of the best players in this clan so training shouldn't be a problem, just PM a trainer and set a date.

Once you're trained.. not enough members? recruit some. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:37 am

we could go on BooM, not alot of abusers there and its 24/7, hardly any ppl go on it.
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 am

BooM is a good map.
Set a time and date, please make is a Saturday because I am working a full time job now.
Cool Cool Cool

also, keep in mind time zones... it would really help if you had xFire.
untill the plans are set... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ...   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:24 pm

If you guys want to I can make a clan-only access forum, including a post of every clan members xfire usernames (those who want it there).

-Boom is .ffa map. I guess we can have it there.
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
~Fi.~

~Fi.~

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 am

Sounds good but o.o-/BooM gets kinda lame when admins are on because they just emp and term everyone noobs and pros so you could be ffing some bad@ss duel then some noob comes or some wannabie lamer with a rocket or lightning and f's it up don't get me wrong its a good server for it but the members and people that go there hardly have respect most don't even speak english so i think sol's server or ats is a better choice. on a side note how are you doing laf and everyone? anything new?
Back to top Go down
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

~Fi.~ wrote:
Sounds good but o.o-/BooM gets kinda lame when admins are on because they just emp and term everyone noobs and pros so you could be ffing some bad@ss duel then some noob comes or some wannabie lamer with a rocket or lightning and f's it up don't get me wrong its a good server for it but the members and people that go there hardly have respect most don't even speak english so i think sol's server or ats is a better choice. on a side note how are you doing laf and everyone? anything new?

I have admin there, dont ask me how, because i wont tell you, anyway you l get a better chance at duels or whatever you want if i m on because theres only 3 admin levels and i m admin level 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officially DEATH EMPIRE   officially DEATH EMPIRE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officially DEATH EMPIRE
Page 1 of 1