The Death Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Empire

The most powerful clan in JK2! (http://www.deathempire.tk OR http://www.deathempire.darkbb.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dE deS script topic II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deS
Master

dE deS script topic II Empty
PostSubject: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

beta hop strafe
Code:
//groove strafe

bind n "vstr strafe"

set strafe "vstr xtc; wait; vstr xtc; wait; vstr xtc; wait; vstr xtc; wait; vstr xtc"

set xtc "+moveup; wait; +moveleft; wait 2; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait 2; -moveright; wait; +moveleft; wait 2; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait 2; -moveright; wait;  +moveleft; wait 2; -moveleft; wait; +moveright; wait 2; -moveright; wait; -moveup"

couple cmds i use in my setup that will reduce lag and glitch
Code:

cl_maxpackets 100
cl_packetdup 5
snaps 200
rate 100000
com_maxfps 105
cg_fov 85
sensitivity 15
**Note that sens 15 and cg_fov may not suit everybody (fov 85 puts the camera a bit further from your model and sens 15 makes your mouse more sensitive) if you don't like it simply delete it before executing the script or set them back to default with cg_fov 80 and sens 5

if you got any other questions or requests about my scripts just post

i'll try to update my topic weekly and add-on the new things i've made

Laaf if u read this please delete my other topic i'll continue in this one ! i think i'll pm u anyway Razz

Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:46 pm

welcome back to the best script topic around
trying to keep my topic active cause whole forum seems to be dead !
so here it is, brand new script i've made for light siders ffa/ff
script is basically what i call a "abs speed rush" and is meant to be used after you get a kick down on somebody (ground kill)
the way my script work is pretty simple but still more complicated then a normal script.
it uses 2 keys.
the first key is meant to do the kick action and, on the second press, the rush part (in case you get a kick down because the odds are of 1/5 i think)
the second key only takes place when you DON'T get a kick down. it's meant to cancel the second part of the script so you can try to kick him until you get a kick down.
to summarize, the first key (bound on m by default) works as a toggle between a kick script and a abs speed rush and the second key (bound on n by default) only cancels the rush part if you dont get the kick down.
Code:
//groove abs rush

bind m "vstr abs1"

set abs1 "vstr absa"

//kick part
set absa " +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; wait; +moveup; wait 2; -moveup; set abs1 vstr absb"

//red stance speed abs rush
set absb "+attack; force_speed; force_absorb; wait 50; -attack; force_speed; force_absorb; set abs1 vstr absa"

//second key for cancel
bind n "vstr absc"
set absc "set abs1 vstr absa"

Unfortunately for you guys, i'm not gonna share the secrets of my ks that is way better then this, but this kick script will still be faster than any other regular kick.
Note that my fps was set at 105, and if you use the script with a fps rate under 80 it might not work. if any of you experience problems just pm or post on the topic ill try to fix it for you.
also script is meant to be use with RED stance
Back to top Go down
catz

catz

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:04 pm

dE deS script topic II Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ..   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Nice nice.. So the second script is for ground kill attacks (using powers: speed and abs?)

Catz: lol..
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 am

catz: jk2 noob

laaf: try it ull see, u need the whole script in ur cfg file or it wont work
the script is a toggle between a kick and a ground-attack part (with a cancel in case u dont get any kickdown)

some u guys might prefer to only bind speed & abs on the same key and do the rest manually
u could do it that way:
Code:
 bind <key> "force_speed; force_absorb"

**Note that if ur regen is to low only abs will pop on
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 am

simple name toggle (switches between 2 names):

Code:
set mnn "set name <your name>; set bob vstr mnnb"
set mnnb "set name <your second name>; set bob vstr mnn"
set bob "vstr mnn"
bind r "vstr bob"

Back to top Go down
catz

catz

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 pm

the rules of the internet clearly state, you need pictures to prove your point:

dE deS script topic II Motivator539bcfd60070de
my point was: i still do not approve
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

my point is: u still fail
Back to top Go down
catz

catz

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:41 am

you don't have a point.. you don't even have pictures Sleep
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Quote :
The command to increase/lower (Basically set a Max FPS) you're fps is: /com_maxfps 125 (It's recommanded that you set you're fps to 125 for best performance)
(from the jk2 techs topic)

FALSE.

best fps rate = 105. it's a glitch rate (had to respond here, other topic is closed)
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm

deS wrote:
Quote :
The command to increase/lower (Basically set a Max FPS) you're fps is: /com_maxfps 125 (It's recommanded that you set you're fps to 125 for best performance)
(from the jk2 techs topic)

FALSE.

best fps rate = 105. it's a glitch rate (had to respond here, other topic is closed)

What do you mean its a glitch rate?
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm

try it
it bugs idk why i cant explain it but u can do stuff that u couldnt at any other rate
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 pm

SOoooo.... How do I get these working, I made a new .cfg file pasted your script into and saved, then i went on to jk2s MP main screen and brought down the edit window, typed your binds,

bind r "vstr abs1"
and
bind t "vste absc"

then i joined a MP game and tryed to use them and.... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 pm

yo, des i l give you my kick script if you give me yours, i l also help you with map modding if you need help.
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 am

sin

u have to copy everything i wrote
then u put it in a cfg file
in game u type
/exec "cfg file name"
afterwards, in game u press on the keys corresponding (depending on which script ur using)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dE deS script topic II   dE deS script topic II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dE deS script topic II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Empire :: dE Clan :: dE Other :: dE Projects-
Jump to: