The Death Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Empire

The most powerful clan in JK2! (http://www.deathempire.tk OR http://www.deathempire.darkbb.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.

Go down 
+2
Dark Misery
SinfulDarth117
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Hello I am kinda new to Death Empire Clan but I would like to make a suggestion and proposal to the clan.
First let me say I have some knowledge in making games, and how they work. I would like to suggest that since it is apparent that Jedi Knight 4 is not being produced that we do it. I use a free program called Blender for making my games/Demos which is completely capable of making a complete 3d generated game, this is not a one person venture though so I propose we be the first to make Jedi Knight 4.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: JK2 4   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Thats a good idea, however this isn't going to happen unless you have lots & lots of money and a pretty good and professional team to work with.

1. You need LucasArts permission and I'm sure there not going to let you have it. Unless you pay them like a million dollars. jocolor

2. 5 People can't make a game like this, even in years. You're going to need about 10-20 people minimum (and that's dedicated people and very experienced in Graphic Design(3D & 2D) , Programming, Production, Marketing, Sounds, Voices, Music, etc.)

-It is possible if you have the above two down (the main problem is the first though). bounce

BTW - Do you have any Game Demos online which I can look at?
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Mod then?   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Well If we cant make Jedi knight 4 from scratch then lets make a serious mod to Jedi Knight 2. Changing the game play completely, making new maps, new people, new storyline.

No I have no Demos online(I wouldn't know were to put them), and the only runtimed Demo I Have is what I call halo 4: hero forgotten and it tells the story of after John (spartan 117) got left behind. but it only works on my computer. I think its because a pic somewhere is not pulled from the games data and from somewhere in my computers data. But I got bored working on it my self so i haven't picked it back up in awhile.
Back to top Go down
catz

catz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:58 am

SinfulDarth117 wrote:
I have some knowledge in making games, and how they work (...) so I propose we be the first to make Jedi Knight 4.
don't be redicoulus bounce
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:49 pm

catz wrote:
SinfulDarth117 wrote:
I have some knowledge in making games, and how they work (...) so I propose we be the first to make Jedi Knight 4.
don't be redicoulus bounce

How is that ridiculous?

Maybe on contracting with lucasarts, but using programs like Blender or UDK or even ravens engine, it is easier then ever before to make games all we need is a team of 5. Two 3d artists, one painter or texture guy, one sound dude, and a guy for scripting. With 5 people we could come up with a demo to show Lucas arts and earn millions!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: wher?   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Where can I post my demos for you guys to see Question
Back to top Go down
DarkQuacker
Slave
DarkQuacker

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:41 pm

U can show me by Xfire: duckylordy

OR
by msn: kennyschellings@hotmail.com

and it's a pretty good idea though, but the problem is, how u get the idea's and how are u getting the game graphics and so on
Back to top Go down
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 am

making a new game is just impossible
tho, a mod could be a good idea but best i could do to help u out is mapping or skinning
Back to top Go down
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:26 pm

i could probobly help with the mapmodding and skinning.
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Crocodile wrote:
i could probobly help with the mapmodding and skinning.

Right now I am still trying to get some people in on this, But I will keep you in the loop. Very Happy

I will becoming out with a small game to prove that a game can be made even by one guy in a short time very soon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.   Jedi Knight 4 just a idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight 4 just a idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Empire :: dE Clan :: dE Other :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: