The Death Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Empire

The most powerful clan in JK2! (http://www.deathempire.tk OR http://www.deathempire.darkbb.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about other JK2 Clans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

What do you think about other JK2 Clans? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

So I'm curious what do you people think about the other JK2 Clans around such as SOL, ATS, AOS, STU, etc?
Personally I think most if not all of the major clans have some major flaws such as admin abuse, lame crying, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Some are better then others, sadly I haven't paid attention to which is which, I will start!

"o.o" seems like a ok clan, there admins on there server seem fair an most of the members are cool.
There one my preferred servers to play on.

I must say though we need to expand, not enough of our members are online, most clans I have talked to claim dE doesn't even exist!

and post script, someone needs to show me how to fight! lol I really suck! affraid
Back to top Go down
Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Smile i could duel you.. if no ones active except Nightmare. True,at SoL,ATS,STU,uL alot of lame...
Back to top Go down
deS
Master

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 am

SoL & ATS are the only active shits
gotta give props to em, they play
considering any oher clan (IKBR, all em crappies..)
THEY DONT PLAY
they're always afk and chatting
fuckin nabs
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ...   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:32 pm

well sinfuldarth there was another dE before this, so you know they might think that it died or w.e. - a lot of
people were like is dE back?! It's a different dE.

All the major clans and people who made an actual name in JK2 know me and dE.

o.o used to have a couple of pros in it years ago. Now azzy doesn't even consider it a clan but a guide and no offence to them but they got some of the worst players and kiddies in it now.

ATS are a bunch of admin abusers. They pretty much banned all the good players from there server lolol. Everyone who can beat them (over 50% of jk2 players) gets banned.

SOL is a better ATS, but they too have some crappy rules and members.

AOS - i also heard some bad things about them and experienced some too - they cry about laming.

IKBR - Meh, not really active, and they also got some crappy members. Everything about this clan is pretty much random.

GZ - Also not really active. I don't even consider this a force clan, they have dueling settings on most of the time lol.

BTW sinful.. Didn't i offer to train you like a month ago and you were like I prefer training myself Cool
Harder then you think emmm? Contact a trainer: catz, deS - i think, and trainer.
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm

LOL, yes nightmare you did offer, then once you lost internet i really started getting my butt kicked... and force kicked, grip kicked, oh yea I also got my face kicked. lol

since this I posted the last post though Ive practiced offline and i got all the kicks down pretty good... because of my ping though I really cant use the light saber its to glitchy, i am looking into running a ethernet cord all the way to the router... so much for wifi... lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ...   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm

SinfulDarth117 wrote:
LOL, yes nightmare you did offer, then once you lost internet i really started getting my butt kicked... and force kicked, grip kicked, oh yea I also got my face kicked. lol

since this I posted the last post though Ive practiced offline and i got all the kicks down pretty good... because of my ping though I really cant use the light saber its to glitchy, i am looking into running a ethernet cord all the way to the router... so much for wifi... lol

What's your ping usually around? and are you euro or american or else.. Cool
Back to top Go down
SinfulDarth117

SinfulDarth117

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:20 pm

my ping ranges from 500 to 160. Sad Sad Sad
I live in Alaska, a galaxy far far away.

and to help my ping I use the commands:

cl_maxpackets 30 or 50

and

rate 25000

sometimes it helps sometimes it don't.

I am planning on buying a better wifi adapter, to fix the problem.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about other JK2 Clans?   What do you think about other JK2 Clans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about other JK2 Clans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Empire :: dE Clan :: dE Other :: General Clan/JK2 Discussion-
Jump to: