The Death Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Empire

The most powerful clan in JK2! (http://www.deathempire.tk OR http://www.deathempire.darkbb.com)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why are you not playing :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catz

catz

why are you not playing :P Empty
PostSubject: why are you not playing :P   why are you not playing :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Ladies I am uber uber bored, I've been playing duels on europe servers for 3 hours or so while periodically checking the clan server.. why are you guys not playing xD

I realize that might be time zone related.. but how on earth am I supposed to learn force like that Sad
I wanna play with my clan cat .. What about the week-end academy thingy? Can we get some ppl to play and train plz bounce

or is this some sort of inactiv ffa-ish noob kind of clan Sleep ?

~if you happen to be individually willing to play pls send me a pm and I'll pm you back with my xfire ID

~cheers
Back to top Go down
Darthturbo

Darthturbo

PostSubject: Re: why are you not playing :P   why are you not playing :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 pm

lol ive been wondering that to.................................................. im like always on tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Ical

Ical

PostSubject: Re: why are you not playing :P   why are you not playing :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Yup, when i come on JKA servers i always check our server once at least but until now i never saw somebody connected. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery
Emperor
Dark Misery

PostSubject: ...   why are you not playing :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Sry guys, today was one of the only days this month that I wasn't on (Long Party). Plus it was an important day for the clan considering It's the First day of the Trials.. So hopefully dE members are still on for me to come and promote them. bounce

-DE Trials just started at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time - End at Sunday 12:00 A.M.! (Hopefully I will see you all on Sunday!)

-BTW - it's allot easier to get people & know who's on and organize when they have xfire... So add ME! jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://deathempire.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why are you not playing :P   why are you not playing :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why are you not playing :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Death Empire :: dE Clan :: dE Other :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: